a healthy weight!
Terms and Conditions
This Terms and Condition document permits our valued customers to feel comfortable knowing that RiBound Inc. recognizes and supports the rights of responsible users and believe that the Terms and Conditions below do not affect the statutory rights of any consumer.
This site, and our social pages are not intended to offer any medical advice or opinions, either implied or explicit, and should not be used as such, or as a substitute for advice from a medical professional. Consumers should always read the label before taking the purchased product and should consult a doctor before starting any diet or exercise program.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between RiBound Inc. and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings with respect to our site, the content, products, or services provided by or through the site, and the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions.
The copyright in all materials provided on the site is owned by RiBound Inc. Visitors to the site may only view, copy, print and download the materials on the site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided such materials are used for informational purposes only, and all copies, or portions thereof, include this copyright notice. RiBound may revoke any of the foregoing rights at any time. Upon termination of any rights granted hereunder, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
The Trademarks, service marks and logos used and displayed on this site are either registered or unregistered Trademarks of RiBound Inc. or used under license. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the site without the prior written consent of the trademark owner.
The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form, or document from this site grants you only a limited, non-exclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal, non-commercial use. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited commercial email; using any information retrieval system, whether electronic or through other means, to reproduce any of the content of this site other than for your personal use is not permitted.
You must be 18 years of age or older to access our site. As a user of the site, you agree that in connection with your use of the site and the content you will not:
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of anyone’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Conduct yourself in an inappropriate, offensive, indecent, or vulgar manner while using our service or site;
- Use the site for any unlawful purpose;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property right of any party;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security measures on the site, including, without limitation:
- Using a false password or one belonging to another user or accessing data not intended for the user or logging into a server or account which such user is not authorized to access;
- Disclosing a password or permitting a third party to use a password or failing to notify us if a password is compromised;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”;
- Sending unsolicited e-mail or commercial electronic messages, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting; or
- Hijacking all or any part of the Services content, deleting or changing any Services content, deploying pop-up messages or advertising, running or displaying this Services or any Services content in frames or through similar means on another website, or linking to the Services or any page within the Services, without our specific written permission.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to the site or any of our services if we determine that you do not comply with these Terms and Conditions, provide false, inaccurate, or incomplete information during our registration process, engage in any conduct that would otherwise harm any of our rights or interests in this site, services, or other property, or for any or no reason whatsoever without prior notice to you. Upon termination, you must cease use of the site and destroy all materials obtained from the site and all copies thereof, whether made under the terms of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise.
This site is free to use, without limitation, any comments, information, suggestions, messages, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques contained in any communication you may send to the site without any compensation, acknowledgement, or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, manufacturing, developing, marketing, and selling products and services, and creating, modifying or improving the site or other websites and social pages. Furthermore, by posting any information on our site or social pages, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license to display, use, reproduce or modify that information.